The Developers have lost it

Eelflange

So here we are in 5.0 I was really hoping that the devepoers were going to get it right. Oh how wrong could I be. How much more wrong could 5.0 be? The answer is none, none more wrong. So now I have to do whatever they've called the new FPs to maybe get something, but I'm more likely to get some random green ****. All the coms I had have now been converted to CR. REALLY? I don't see that any of my toons have any more CR than b4 5.0. I was looking forward to the new story content but to be honest it just sucks. What the **** have you done to the ravage animation? It looks like a 5 year old waving a torch. If you're trying to lose subscribers you're certainly going the right way about it.

I want to put an emoty face here but you don't have one for I'm really ****ED OFF! Sort this **** out or I quit when my sub expires.

So here we are in 5.0 I was really hoping that the devepoers were going to get it right. Oh how wrong could I be. How much more wrong could 5.0 be? The answer is none, none more wrong. So now I have to do whatever they've called the new FPs to maybe get something, but I'm more likely to get some random green ****. All the coms I had have now been converted to CR. REALLY? I don't see that any of my toons have any more CR than b4 5.0. I was looking forward to the new story content but to be honest it just sucks. What the **** have you done to the ravage animation? It looks like a 5 year old waving a torch. If you're trying to lose subscribers you're certainly going the right way about it.

I want to put an emoty face here but you don't have one for I'm really ****ED OFF! Sort this **** out or I quit when my sub expires.

are you quitting?

If so can I have your stuff?