2 copy of Vette on my Sith Warrior

jeteripo

I Have 2 copy of Vette Companion i can summon. this happen just last night i didnt realize until i log in just now.

i level my sith juggernaut for the Dark vs Light event. so it went from level 1 to 65 through all the story.

before 5.0 patch hit never touch knight of the fallen empire story line. im a subscriber, i have early access

to knight of the eternal throne. so before i started on KOTFE my original vette is at influence level 18.

just yesterday i manage to finish all KOTFE and now on chapter 2 of KOTET. just now i saw another vette

in my summon list at influence level 1.

My original Vette which i level with from 1-65 at influence 18 is listed in the Companion : Sith Warrior Tab

my duplicate Vette with influence level 1 is listed in Followers : Main Character tab.

My original Vette retain her custom armor just as i dressed her

My duplicate Vette has her default armor.

I can summoned both so its not a UI bug or some duplicate listing.

both retained their different gear.

both has different stats because of their influence level.

i can send both on gathering/crafting crewskill mission !!!!! <------

i think the bugs it involved your original companion associate with your starting class meet up with the storyline

i think its cause i finish KOTFE chapter 13 profit and Plunder, get reunited with vette and the game put her back

into my contact list. im not 100% sure but i think i did use the command console in the commander room in the alliance base once i got to the end of chapter 9. beacause as of right now i got all my original companion and non

is listed as unknown list. sorry if i cant remember exact detail this caracter is my forth one im trying to get through Knight of The Eternal Throne. currently on chapter 2 of eternal throne.

i dont think its game breaking, more like funny to be able to summon 2 different vette of course 1 at a time now if both show up at the same time, now that would be really game breaking having 2 companion.

just reporting it, trying my best to remember what i did last few day. that is all.

Forget to add in the Companion @ Contact list

The duplicate Vette in the interaction field it said

Excited at the opportunity to be a hero, Vette eagerly join the alliances.

My Original Vette in the interaction field said:

Vette has dropped out of contact while you were frozen in cabonite. Her current whereabouts are unknown.