5.0 Odessen Companion Terminal Bug

NickEmory

The Companion Terminal on Odessen does not have a selection for returning companions lost during KOTET. As of now there is no way to return either Vette or Torian (depending on who you choose) when in the LiveStream it was stated that you be able to return them. Given that this was a choice we had to make and not a choice we could make, it goes with thinking that we should be able to return them. Is there any info on when this bug might be fixed?

If you have dead companions in the terminal, pull Vette or Torian out first. My son did and was able to get Torian back.

I already pulled out all of my dead companions before i got to chapter 8 and 9. Saved Vette and now Torian is gone and terminal is grayed out. Have no other companions to pull. Also repeated chapter 14 to see if i could get him back. Didnt work still locked up.

You can get Vette back if you kill her and are a Warrior Class by going under Original Companions at the terminal, same with Torian if you are a Bounty Hunter. But for all other classes there is no option yet, clearly a bug, as it was stated numerously in kotfe and kotet livestreams that you would be able to return whoever (except Marr and now apparently Empress Acina and Lord Dramath, who are both only temporary for story) for day to day things, but storywise they would be dead. Story only. Outside of that the terminal issue is obviously a bug.

Closely related to this topic on dead comps that are original or not , going back to the alert for broonmark (Spoiler incase) I killed him on my JK and although I don't mind him being dead I would like to be able to at least use him to some degree out of the whole story same with Vette when I had her ( spoiler) die.

I'm pretty sure too that I heard them say that you can bring back anyone who was not Darth Marr .and now empress Acina and Lord Dramath.