Can't complete chapter two of KotET

OmegaWonders

Thank you for the response! I followed the steps given from that link, and after that I checked the log for today. There was one find for "error" that said "Error: Download Stalled" which occurred during patching; currently I'm running a repair Edited by OmegaWonders

I am starting to see issues with intel cards at present as a commonality

given your video driver is from 2015 initially try this driver - Link it lists your CPU as valid for that driver

Tried the download but keep getting the following:

"This installation package is not supported by this processor type"

Ahh ok it wont be the processor type as yours is listed it will be more that the driver currently installed is HP specific , it will likely be the reason for the error on install

the driver you have appears to be the latest released by HP

without changing the driver version the only thing you can try is lowering all gfx setting to low ingame and retry the cinematic and see if that gets you through

When kotfe came out certain intel cards had issues with freezing in cinematics and not sure if it was resolved.

Something similar maybe occurring now but this is just an assumption at this stage.

Edited by OwenBrooks

Glad to hear it helped, is a workaround at least

This previously was only with Intel cards so may be worthwhile logging with Intel as well

although even the latest intel driver has the below as known issues

 Graphics anomalies may be observed in Rise of the Tomb Raider*, Fallout 4*, Far Cry Primal*, Hitman*, Just Cause 3*, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition* and other games.

 Crash or hang may occur in Ashes of the Singularity*, Vendetta: Curse of Raven’s Cry*, Rainbow Six Siege*, Just

Cause 3*, and other games or apps.

 Forza Horizon 3 Demo* does not launch.

 The OpenGL* version may not appear in the Information Center within the Intel® Graphics Properties tool.

Edited by OwenBrooks