Character STUCK!!!!!

EODBrooksie

MY character is stuck trying to advance the new content on Odessen. I can do PVP, heroics, older content, basically everything else. I am on chapter 2. Every time I try to advance the mission the game locks up when the dialogue box begins. No issues with other characters either. Have put in multiple in game support tickets with no response. My early access feels wasted, getting more frustrated and unsatisfied by the minute.:mad::mad::(:( Edited by EODBrooksie
Getting NO help from Customer Support

Help tickets that result in crickets. Nice. Sorry I'm not sure which line of code, or programming language syntax I am supposed to cite when saying " I AM A SUBSCRIBER AND THE NEW STUFF HAS STOPPED WORKING FOR THE CHARACTER I WASTED A (BOOSTED) LVL 65 TOKEN ON!!! Not like I pay to play this game or anything. Edited by EODBrooksie
Getting NO help from Customer Support

Whenever you have a piece of software muck up like that, you want to do 2 things.

1) Check the install. Here's how to do it here - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

2) Check your error logs. Those are in the /logs subdirectory under your game install. See if anything got dropped in there.

Let us know what happens please.

Have put in multiple in game support tickets with no response.

Just a fyi, that's usually a bad thing to do as it pushes you further down into the queue. One ticket with specifics and details and give them a chance to respond. There are other players here in the game with their own problems and they have the same rights as you do.

Edited by dr_mike

I appreciate the help, and I don't normally get so frustrated. I understand the game and how many people play it vs how many support staff there are.I didn't put all the details in here. I just think three days with not even so much as a "we received your ticket and will get back to you, or here is what we need or can do", during what is supposed to be special access, is a little less than what should be expected.

I just don't know what to make of it being just one character, in just one spot in the game. Maybe the patch will fix it. Getting ready to find out