Only gaining 1/10th of experience showed for KOTFE

Broskeet

Thats not a bug I think. I noticed it too. However it is only on the toons that I havent done KotFE fully (so up to and with) until Chapter 16. However when I play it on a toon that did finish KotFE fully, I did get 720k XP. So I think its intentional.

It is frustratng though. Just noticed it again .... could also be because its after lvl 66. before 66 I did get the fulll 700k xp, after that I don't

Edited by SebastiaanZ

Thats not a bug I think. I noticed it too. However it is only on the toons that I havent done KotFE fully (so up to and with) until Chapter 16. However when I play it on a toon that did finish KotFE fully, I did get 720k XP. So I think its intentional.

It is frustratng though. Just noticed it again .... could also be because its after lvl 66. before 66 I did get the fulll 700k xp, after that I don't

Thanks for the extra info!

It really is frustrating, I understand their goal is that level 65~ players who just start with a boost will be able to do chapters 1-16 without hitting level 70, but it should give you to option to forfeit the reduced exp gain. Besides, I can stack up 4 missions without hitting 66, and turning it in to boost to 68~, so there really is no point for the gimp.

If it's intentional then I suggest you do heroics to reach 70 and then do the story afterwards. It took me two days to go from level 65 to level 67 just doing 6 chapters in the KOTFE story. On another toon, I did a flashpoint and all the heroics on Balmorra, Hoth and Coruscant and was able to reach 70 in a few hours.

Being that we can't start earning CXP or participate in the DvL war until we reach 70, my priority on each individual toon is to reach 70 as quickly as possible. I guess that means putting the story on hold.

Edited by Nauticaa

after doing a few heroics on my character, it seems i get more xp from a single heroic than from a whole kofte chapter?

that can't be as intended, it's totally out of whack to have to play through 6000 skytroopers just to make your own character decisions instead of skipping them to start kofet with the pre-decision set.

I'm just stopping by to say I found the same thing and wanted to express how disappointing it is. I do consider it a bug since the Quest Log reports an order of magnitude above what you actually gain from the mission reward in XP.

Here is an example:

For, instance at level 68 Chapter IV: The Gravestone reported mission Quest log rewards of 1,284,646 XP (with Major XP Boost, DvL XP Armor, Full Legacy Class Mission Unlocks, and +10% Guild XP Bonus) yet when I completed the mission the XP reported on the mission accept window and that I received was ONLY 128,464 XP.