Crash after finishing chapter III of KotFE on Veteran - counted as Story chapter

Syokhan

I've tried to do this twice now. And twice after finishing the chapter on Veteran difficulty, the game sends me back to the fleet, but crashes on the loading screen and boots me back to the character selection screen. When I log back in, I can accept the mission reward but in the Chapters window there is no Veteran completion for this chapter.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a workaround?

Edited by Syokhan

Just had the exact same thing happen.

What I've noticed so far is completing ANY chapter on veteran kicks me to the login screen at the end, but so far hasn't affected the completion being recognised. Unfortunately for chapter 3 despite the mission reward being present it is not recognised as completed.

Thanks for your input. Strange that it kicks you out after every chapter. I think I managed to finish chapter I of KotFE without getting back to the character selection screen?

But there does seem to be a problem with chapter III, then... I guess there's nothing we can do but wait until they fix it, unless someone finds a miracle workaround :p