Chapter II Run for the Shadows veteran not scaled right

Nightfrogger

I think chapter 2 is not scaled like the other veteran chapters here is my evidence. These are all veteran level. I am a lightning sorcerer. Talking with others some people seem to be able to do this chapter without much difficulty others seem to be having my issues. Class specific bug perhaps?

Chapter 1: did it right off the bat as level 65 level 10 companion gear level around 210

Chapter 2: got repeatably beaten to the ground multiple times by first pull. Leveled to 70, changed most of my gear to 220 got companion to level 47 (1000 companion gifts). Put companion in healing mode, still got 3 shot. Put companion in tank mode lived a bit longer still could not kill elite mob. Put companion in dps mode, used cc/kiting and a heroic moment off healed companion barely scraped by did it with companion dying. Made it to second set of story mobs. Tried to cc/kite, changed specs and tried to heal companion as a tank lasted longer still died (one of the mobs was still able to dps while CC'd by the way) burned heroic moment got 3 non elite adds down still got owned by the single elite mob. After literally breaking my gear 15 times due to deaths, running raid level stims, using med packs and waiting for heroic moment to go off cooldown each attempt. Gave up set it to story finished the chapter.

Chapter 3: Set back to veteran did it with a level 6 companion, yes died a bunch but still doable still mostly 220 gear.

Chapter 4: Companions level 4 and 3 many deaths lot of cc/kiting needed but still managed to complete.

Chapter 5: level 3 companion couple of trash pulls gave me some trouble boss piece of cake completed

Chapter 6: Difficult but doable. Lots of kiting and near perfect execution of interrupts needed.

But my point is that chapter 2 just does not seem to be on par with the rest of the veteran modes. I am thinking that veteran mode is accidentally scaled to master mode. Looking at the data for the rest of the chapters I have seen in veteran mode my level 47 companion should be wiping the floor with these mobs. It just doesn't add up.

Update had to pull in two friends to finish chapter 2 on veteran mode. Still lots of wipes, still having level 47 companion basically 3 shot. So other option is companion is not registering properly as level 47 perhaps also the problem. But with 3 of us + 47 companion should not have had nearly the issues we did trying to do this chapter. Something is messed up.

Edited by Nightfrogger
update