Title for characters that were max level without an AC before 5.0

gaelicvixen

There's a title you can earn in Guild Wars by leveling a character to 20 - the level cap - in the tutorial area, aka Pre-Searing Ascalon. ArenaNet even added a rotating set of repeatable dailies to help make the process a little less frustrating - the original process involved death leveling with a pet which iirc required the mobs to be within a certain range of a rez shrine in order to work.

The situation here isn't exactly the same, I know, but I mentioned the Defender of Ascalon title because imo a special title for max level, base class characters would be a nice consolation prize for having to pick an advanced class since 5.0 dropped.

And to preempt the argument that a tile or achievement which isn't theoretically possible for anyone and everyone to earn at some point in time isn't fair, I would point to the title given to players who pre-ordered the game.

Disclaimer: I never did this myself (and my DoA is only at level 15 because I'm lazy) and I'm aware that not picking an AC was never intended, but neither was leveling a GW character to 20 in Pre. ^_^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.