KOTET - wrong gear in cutscenes

demotivator

This issue only appears in a few chapters, in some specific cutscenes and maybe I'll need people to confirm this seems only to affect old set gear. My scoundrel still has a Rakata hat and my jedi knight is in full Columi but in several cutscenes especially the ones inside a walker these pieces (so that's only the headgear for my scoundrel and the whole armor for my knight) are replaced by the same set but from the opposite faction so my scoundrel is wearing an agent headgear from that set and my knight a sith warrior set.

My scoundrel's actual helmet. What he is wearing in several cutscenes (Rakata agent set).

This is how my knight in Columi gear appears.

This occured mainly during chapter 1 and 2 (especially in walkers) and on Iokath. After that I decided to turn off my headgear and my knight hasn't gone further so I can't tell for the last chapters (Edit: after finishing all chapters on my knight I can confirm that the issue goes through the whole story line).

Edited by demotivator

• 2 weeks later...

Same happened to me. Others have posted about as well. It's quite disconcerting, especially if you are really into the story or are archiving the gameplay.

Someone else posted two links directing readers to the set that they were wearing and the set that it turned into, and just like us, the infringing armor set/piece(s) were of the opposing faction, namely that of the Sith Empire. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it is an observation.

Edited by ForfiniteStories