Free Month Promotion Bug?

Theeko

Not sure where to be placing this to get a moderators attention but I had this promotion in my email since September 28th, I subbed the day after and they told me I would get the free month at the end of my 2 month non recurring sub through a ticket, but it turned out I did not and had to resub using the 2 month non recurring to post on forums about it.

I tried phone calling support and they told me to make a post on the forums about it, so not exactly sure where to put something like this again.

I think most of us who were expecting the free month were working with this previous thread - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=895914

Staff doesn't visit the forums that often anyway so don't hold your breath for one of them to answer you.

Usually though if we don;t get something we're supposed to from BW, we're not going to get it at all. This has now happened to me 3 times with no response or followup.

You may want to review section 15 of the ToS as an option but they usually ignore those as well.

Edited by dr_mike