High Shader Complexity Issue

jescritora

My launcher doesn't have bitraider anymore ... so that can't be the problem ^^

They aren't suggesting that bitraider is the problem. That's just the method to force a repair if you are using the "streaming" launcher.

If you are using the old, non-streaming launcher, log in to the launcher, but don't click Play, then use the pulldown up by your display name, select settings, and click the "repair" button. Though it sounds like a repair won't actually do anything for this issue. (And if it's an issue with all Human characters/NPCs with Head #2, I wouldn't expect a repair to fix it. It's a bug, and will need to be fixed in a future patch).

High shaders seem broken, period. My issues that are present with shaders set to high, that I don't have when shaders are set to low:

1) Character creator. Shadows are super flickery, and cosmetics/complexion are impossible to see accurately on the character's face, but are visible correctly once in the game. This is not tied to any specific face, head, or body.

2) Armor previews. Completely broken. With the preview window open, it takes anywhere from 1 second to maybe 10 seconds for an armor preview to glitch out and either everything in the window but the previewed armor vanishing from sight, or the previewed armor turning into a textureless placeholder on my body.

3) So much flickering in so many different aspects of the game.

Using the latest Nvidia drivers with a GTX 1060.

Everything is fine, but ugly, with low shaders.

High shaders seem broken, period. My issues that are present with shaders set to high, that I don't have when shaders are set to low:

1) Character creator. Shadows are super flickery, and cosmetics/complexion are impossible to see accurately on the character's face, but are visible correctly once in the game. This is not tied to any specific face, head, or body.

2) Armor previews. Completely broken. With the preview window open, it takes anywhere from 1 second to maybe 10 seconds for an armor preview to glitch out and either everything in the window but the previewed armor vanishing from sight, or the previewed armor turning into a textureless placeholder on my body.

3) So much flickering in so many different aspects of the game.

Using the latest Nvidia drivers with a GTX 1060.

Everything is fine, but ugly, with low shaders.

I have shaders set to high in my settings, but ingame the shaders frequently flicker between low and high. The shaders are completely and utterly borked.