Crimson Fang bug

Rolodome

Requires a bit of explaining. I was playing a Scoundrel. First I do a roll and get stuck, immobilized, with my roll grayed out (e.g. can't use it and no, I don't mean it was on CD). It was down past the force field, off toward the right generator.

/stuck didn't help, so I did the old alt+f4, then reload game. Logged in, I'm back at the start. So I wait for the elevator, go back down. There's a barrier up leading into the area where the generators are. Keep in mind that my group had already killed the trash for the generators and disabled both. All that was left was attacking the boss and I'm pretty sure no one had aggroed it.

But here I am, stuck on the other side of a wall. And here's the kicker: One of the other group members tested and could move back and forth through the wall freely. So I'm not sure if it even showed up as a wall on their screen. They ended up taking on the boss without me, while I sat on the sidelines like the kid who didn't get picked for the sports game and waited for them to carry me, which they did.

Fun, fast-paced Star Wars experience, that.