So....about Vaylin....

Nihilix

That was something else I found to be annoying. We tell Lana in Chapter 7 to keep it hidden, telling her we don't want Valkorian to know we have it and in Chapter 9 she leaves it in the open, we walk up to it ... and he knows.

Not sure what would have happened had we zapped her with it.

it had to happen in order to give some clues in Chapter nine, to get you on the throne, and only for that. If you move away from the story, and would be able to make decisions in the game - I assure you, you would have found a way to bow on her knees Vaylin, and avoid damage from her enrage death bubble and cloud her mind and make a slave, and make her a your own tool to resolve any issues or traditions of her court from the Republic. Because your shoulders experience, knowledge, power, technology (holocrones, Rakata mind trap and other). Therefore, it is more important to understand how to get her back, and that we can do, rather than what we could do then. And most importantly - even whether to wait for her in the Alliance, or it will be buried in the history of KOTET and all that will remain of her is her spirit in each character 9 the last Chapter. What is done is done and it is on the conscience of the writer. Something tells me that all of us who want to see Vaylin companions will be disappointed

Edited by UghkoffR

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it had to happen in order to give some clues in Chapter nine, to get you on the throne, and only for that. If you move away from the story, and would be able to make decisions in the game - I assure you, you would have found a way to bow on her knees Vaylin, and avoid damage from her enrage death bubble and cloud her mind and make a slave, and make her a your own tool to resolve any issues or traditions of her court from the Republic. Because your shoulders experience, knowledge, power, technology (holocrones, Rakata mind trap and other). Therefore, it is more important to understand how to get her back, and that we can do, rather than what we could do then. And most importantly - even whether to wait for her in the Alliance, or it will be buried in the history of KOTET and all that will remain of her is her spirit in each character 9 the last Chapter. What is done is done and it is on the conscience of the writer. Something tells me that all of us who want to see Vaylin companions will be disappointed

The RNG and the rush of the KOTET plot have already been a disappointment for me. I don't think they could top that.

The RNG and the rush of the KOTET plot have already been a disappointment for me. I don't think they could top that.

do not worry about RNG, this is a trial run, it needs to be finalised.

more importantly, what they plan to do in the content to keep players, and ideally to attract new. Having two characters, but with the survivors Arcann and Senya Trall, received an interesting letter for Arcann, but intercepted by Lana. In the letter Vaylin said that they (Arcann and Senya) are weak, and that the best thing they can do is to destroy the Alliance from within. And PS: give our mother my love (this is sarcasm or Vaylin left something good).

And the phrase Valcorion before his death about what we'll see will burn our Alliance to ashes. He knows something, or is it just a vicious phrase

Edited by UghkoffR

Probably. There is always hope! :rolleyes:

I foresee you went to the movies and watched the Rogue one?;)

we gave BW to know about the readiness to purchase a addon "Vaylin" (and Romantic Arcann for beautiful Twi Lek ;)). Now move BW

Edited by UghkoffR

do not worry about RNG, this is a trial run, it needs to be finalised.

more importantly, what they plan to do in the content to keep players, and ideally to attract new. Having two characters, but with the survivors Arcann and Senya Trall, received an interesting letter for Arcann, but intercepted by Lana. In the letter Vaylin said that they (Arcann and Senya) are weak, and that the best thing they can do is to destroy the Alliance from within. And PS: give our mother my love (this is sarcasm or Vaylin left something good).

And the phrase Valcorion before his death about what we'll see will burn our Alliance to ashes. He knows something, or is it just a vicious phrase

I can't see Senya or Arcann backstabbing us. As for Valkorian, I think that was just out of spite.

The thing i hate most is there is no difference in the choice. Same things happens. Its like the end which i wont spoil. You can do whatever and "things" will still happen regardless. People wanting to redeem Vaylin is a plea for it to be really different and choices to actually matter. Arcann was Seyna's project Vaylin could have been the Outlanders. If not killing her allowing her to "escape" for her to pop in and out later down the line to "flirt" and wreak your plans later. She could have been what happen to Jeasa but in reverse for everyone else who didn't do the Sith Warrior quest line.

This pretty much sums what I feel on this subject. It's a comment from one of the YT playthroughs I watched.

Link:

YT: xletatis

I can't see Senya or Arcann backstabbing us. As for Valkorian, I think that was just out of spite.

This pretty much sums what I feel on this subject. It's a comment from one of the YT playthroughs I watched.

Link:

YT: xletatis

xLetalis have all base. need to study.

Senya and Arcann do not pose a threat, the more they got a companion to a pureblood sith, and constantly snags hit in the face with or without him.

I foresee you went to the movies and watched the Rogue one?;)

we gave BW to know about the readiness to purchase a addon "Vaylin" (and Romantic Arcann for beautiful Twi Lek ;)). Now move BW

It's such a good movie. :D

heh I'd definitely subscibe for some Vaylin Themed rewards .... I want the bike she throws at Arcann too. :p

It's such a good movie. :D

heh I'd definitely subscibe for some Vaylin Themed rewards .... I want the bike she throws at Arcann too. :p

we in the group of spoilers? good. Did you notice Darth Vader in the film is only 3 minutes? Now you know how much time the dark Lord need to crush the enemy, and that Vaylin almost no chance to resist the adept of the dark side:o

about the bikes - I don't know where to put them:D

Edited by UghkoffR

Darth Imperious wants some love too!

Darth Oculus however, just doesn't give a ****.

My Inquisitor is Darth Oculus! Or I suppose was, shortly after I got that title she rapidly fell to the dark side of the force, following that became a genocidal maniac. Vaylin should have got the 'tingles' by my mere presence! :t_evil:

My Inquisitor is Darth Oculus! Or I suppose was, shortly after I got that title she rapidly fell to the dark side of the force, following that became a genocidal maniac. Vaylin should have got the 'tingles' by my mere presence! :t_evil:

9 my char is ready for Vaylin, and only 4 hate her!! :mon_tongue:

Hmmm thinking about it ... my Sith Inquisitors would defiantly recruit her. All of em (Imperious, Oculus and Nox.) Don't know about the rest.

the Republican characters. the Republican characters who for extras, datacrones, and achiv

Edited by UghkoffR

Hmmm thinking about it ... my Sith Inquisitors would defiantly recruit her. All of em (Imperious, Oculus and Nox.) Don't know about the rest.

My counselor would defiantly try to play his moves on Vaylin. Before she either corrupts him or cripples him. :mon_trap:

9 my char is ready for Vaylin, and only 4 hate her!! :mon_tongue:

I don't know who among my guys/gals would hate her. I would defiantly dump Lana or Theron in favour of Vaylin though on a few of them. :rod_eyes_p:

My counselor would defiantly try to play his moves on Vaylin. Before she either corrupts him or cripples him. :mon_trap:

I don't know who among my guys/gals would hate her. I would defiantly dump Lana or Theron in favour of Vaylin though on a few of them. :rod_eyes_p:

I'd dump Lana in a heartbeat if I knew my old companions were returning.

Might have gone for Vaylin on my BH, I could of hung the bodies upside down while she collects the trophies.

Lana is not stupid, quite the contrary, she is wise, pragmatic, Executive, and she'll give life for you and your ideals, but this is not the Lana that we knew before (for example, the episode with the agent Kovacs), and she is not the Sith, who need (especially without the possibility of custamization). As for Theron, I promised his mother I would kill her the next time we meet, if you kill her don't know how it will behave. You may have to kill him in the future (I wonder if he in one and the same jacket goes for more than five years). We need Vaylin with her talents.

Did you already corrupt master Ranos?

Edited by UghkoffR

I'd dump Lana in a heartbeat if I knew my old companions were returning.

Might have gone for Vaylin on my BH, I could of hung the bodies upside down while she collects the trophies.

The three of us in the left post, no one else writes. We will run not with Vaylin, but with a Wampa (it's fun, but not for long), which in the new year with us will be, and then go in a bunch to the rest of the companions, tottering on the base of the Alliance. And I would like Vaylin, to run the uprising, to go to Heroic mission, will carry on the fleet while waiting for WZ, to give her gifts, to collect materials for Craft. I didn't even think you could so disappointed because of her absence, who would have thought, that a few pixels so the soul will take, even wearing the companion's Wicked Hunress' Robe, still not the same, not the same charisma (:ph_thank_you: Natasha Loring again and again).

Saw the new teaser uprisings, learned the old operation on Denova. Double disappointed.:csw_vader:

Edited by UghkoffR

Isn't that the same map from the operation? Did they just re-skin it?

Hmmm I suppose a Wampa companion could be more fun than Vaylin. If anyone annoys me I'll let it eat them!

Too short video, a little information, but the boss and tanks....

no, just creature :( but, some fun

Edited by UghkoffR

The three of us in the left post, no one else writes. We will run not with Vaylin, but with a Wampa (it's fun, but not for long), which in the new year with us will be, and then go in a bunch to the rest of the companions, tottering on the base of the Alliance. And I would like Vaylin, to run the uprising, to go to Heroic mission, will carry on the fleet while waiting for WZ, to give her gifts, to collect materials for Craft. I didn't even think you could so disappointed because of her absence, who would have thought, that a few pixels so the soul will take, even wearing the companion's Wicked Hunress' Robe, still not the same, not the same charisma (:ph_thank_you: Natasha Loring again and again).

Saw the new teaser uprisings, learned the old operation on Denova. Double disappointed.:csw_vader:

Hell yeah! Vaylin in heroics would be fun XD

Not sure about the new uprising, I might give it a miss.