Heroic Bar glitchy

xa_judicator

Went to use my Heroic skills. Bar comes up. I clicked 1 skill which worked as intended. No other skills that I click on will execute. The 1 skill I was able to use recharged but wouldn't allow me to execute that skill again. Plus the bar actually stayed present for about 1 1/2 chapters then disappeared. After that, it would appear/disappear on its own at random. Even if I hit the heroic moment skill again to actually use the skills, they wouldn't work and the bar would still appear/disappear.

Also noticed when walking around in the walker, all my heroic skills were in the regular skills bar along with the special skills used for the walker. Plus the appearing/disappearing of the heroic skills bar. I tried executing the heroic skills while they were in the regular skills bar. NADA.

On a side note. Do not know if this was intended but the intro to the campaign was kinda a shocker and a blessing. I clicked on PLAY and wasn't paying attention to the screen and just looked up to my monitor in time to see the "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." I was scrambling to get to the volume control on my headset to turn it down because I was expecting to get the full blown blast of the Star Wars Intro music. nothing... dead silent... Good thing too. I probably would have been deaf.