Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Galactic command dark vs light development.

arresmirov

Hi guys,

I'm not so new to this game anymore, but there are still so much things that i don't know about.

With the new patch there's such a thing as "dark vs light development" in the galactic command menu.

So exactly how does this thing works and how do i make sure i don't grow dark.

Thx in advance

There should be a doodad in your UI somewhere with a red "Dark Side" triangle and a white "Light Side" star. Click the star to work for the light, or the triangle to work for the dark.

NOTE: if your UI is like mine, it will be half-hidden by your mini-map, and you will need to move it using the Interface Editor. Make sure you get it into a good position, because you won't be able to move it again afterwards.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

That progression shows how the fight between dark and light is going on your server. You select which side your fighting for as mentioned before and almost everything you do contributes to the server result. And when one side wins, winners will have access to a new vendor and the losers have world bosses to fight.

And when the one hour winner state ends, it all starts over from the beginning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.