Carnage rotation changes?

Frozencrantz

Essentially what the title said. I'm trying to figure out the current optimal rotation for this current patch. I usually do the clipping rotation, but I'm not sure if ravage should be used in the opener or even under a gore seeing as there are 3 abilities hitting harder, and massacre seems to not fall that far below it's damage.

It's being discussed over here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=900355&page=9

Essentially I'm trying to keep clipping a thing and it seems to flow fairly optimally together. Hopefully with a few little tweaks it will be.

As for ravage, fury gen is relatively tight, so my justification for it being under berserk is that we want to use as many rage builders/rage neutral moves under berserk while maintaining the massacre buff so we can spend more rage outside the berserk windows to build the fury back up. And since ravage is rage neutral and ultimately doesn't compete for a spot with vt or dst since we're using them to clip, that makes ravage as our 3rd best damaging ability.