5.0 guide to optimal use of all reflects (operations only)

mwissie

hey guys,

this is (obviously) a work in progress; but since I already had a compiled list of places where guardians can reflect, I thought I'd just edit it, to include all classes

scoundrels have the hardest hitting reflect of this game atm; there's only 2 downsides though

the first is that it only reflect force/tech damage, it also has a relatively short duration

the second (and worst) is that it doesn't prevent you from taking damage (like commando/guardian reflect)

if you know how, you can still do massive damage though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k3Gt4dRWFn1Yt1SyMapRwM_880LThpHuJUJG0Udaxgk/edit?usp=sharing

feel free to comment, or share anything you've discovered (preferably with a combat log and/or video)

hope you like it, and find it useful ^^

Edited by mwissie

I'd really be careful with encouraging this play on operatives. I've op healed almost all of 5.0 nim already and can say that right now, given people's armor ratings, the excess damage from reflect (since op reflect does not absorb any damage) is very dangerous. I'd only use it in cases where there is unavoidable damage which can be reflected, rather than seeking out damage to reflect.

I'd really be careful with encouraging this play on operatives. I've op healed almost all of 5.0 nim already and can say that right now, given people's armor ratings, the excess damage from reflect (since op reflect does not absorb any damage) is very dangerous. I'd only use it in cases where there is unavoidable damage which can be reflected, rather than seeking out damage to reflect.

At the time I wrote the post I wasn't aware that scoundrel reflect doesn't absorb damage (all I had was the tooltip, which doesn't mention that..:/)

You're right that you should be very cautious; I'll update the spreadsheet with the same notes as for shadows (since that's similar to scoundrel reflect)

Attacks that don't hurt too much can sometimes be reflected for insane damage; apart from unavoidable damage, that's probably the only thing you should reflect