I cant access early access, and this is unacceptable

Groth_Outlander

I have been a loyal Swtor fan since the first time I download this game. Once I hit level 10, I was hooked and immediately subscribed. That was in April 2013. I have progressed as a player and joined different level of guilds with different types of player, all of which have abandoned this game. They have abandon it for the same reason everyone has left the game. No new ops and no more NiM content. I have been invite by team members by to play other game like WoW, Final Fantasy, and ESO, however, I have stayed put. I came home from a long day of work yesterday excited to play 5.0. I called my wife an hour before I left work and had her log on to the game so that the patch was already downloaded and I would be ready to go! The kids were all asleep, the wife went to bed....It was 5.0 time!

Once I logged on I clicked play button for chapter one. The Launch Window opened and where the play button was suppose to be it said "Subscribe Now" HUH? What? I am a subscriber. So I clicked on it and another window opened up saying that If I wanted to access the new content, I would have to subscribe. There was also a "subscribe" button which I clicked that opened my web browser to the Swtor website. I looked up in the forums where someone else was having the same problem and the only response by the devs was by Eric Musco who said that you probable don't qualify for early access. I called the help desk immediately.

The first person I talked to was very polite. I stated my problem, he check my status and he verified that I have been a constant subscriber since April 2013, that should have early access to KoTET and that they were going to resolve this issue. I was psyched. a quick fix and ill be back on! he put me on hold and transferred me to another department. Again the person was very polite, however I was told that its a known issue and that they were working on it. Still upset but trying to find the good in a bad situation I decided that I'll just level my character with old content and start playing with new rotations at level 70. Yeah that didn't work, once I got XP to one shy of level 66, I could not gain anymore.

This is unacceptable.

I am not here to complain about and demand new content, demand new ops, demand new warzone maps, new flash points ext. ext. ext. like everyone who I have played with over the years and have done and left this game. I am here to complain because I cant even play the content that you have produced. I have spent hundreds of dollars, probably over $1000.00 U.S. currency on this game over the years and am a loyal customer. This needs to be fixed immediately or I am leaving this game and spending my money elsewhere.

I have been a loyal Swtor fan since the first time I download this game. Once I hit level 10, I was hooked and immediately subscribed. That was in April 2013. I have progressed as a player and joined different level of guilds with different types of player, all of which have abandoned this game. They have abandon it for the same reason everyone has left the game. No new ops and no more NiM content. I have been invite by team members by to play other game like WoW, Final Fantasy, and ESO, however, I have stayed put. I came home from a long day of work yesterday excited to play 5.0. I called my wife an hour before I left work and had her log on to the game so that the patch was already downloaded and I would be ready to go! The kids were all asleep, the wife went to bed....It was 5.0 time!

Once I logged on I clicked play button for chapter one. The Launch Window opened and where the play button was suppose to be it said "Subscribe Now" HUH? What? I am a subscriber. So I clicked on it and another window opened up saying that If I wanted to access the new content, I would have to subscribe. There was also a "subscribe" button which I clicked that opened my web browser to the Swtor website. I looked up in the forums where someone else was having the same problem and the only response by the devs was by Eric Musco who said that you probable don't qualify for early access. I called the help desk immediately.

The first person I talked to was very polite. I stated my problem, he check my status and he verified that I have been a constant subscriber since April 2013, that should have early access to KoTET and that they were going to resolve this issue. I was psyched. a quick fix and ill be back on! he put me on hold and transferred me to another department. Again the person was very polite, however I was told that its a known issue and that they were working on it. Still upset but trying to find the good in a bad situation I decided that I'll just level my character with old content and start playing with new rotations at level 70. Yeah that didn't work, once I got XP to one shy of level 66, I could not gain anymore.

This is unacceptable.

I am not here to complain about and demand new content, demand new ops, demand new warzone maps, new flash points ext. ext. ext. like everyone who I have played with over the years and have done and left this game. I am here to complain because I cant even play the content that you have produced. I have spent hundreds of dollars, probably over $1000.00 U.S. currency on this game over the years and am a loyal customer. This needs to be fixed immediately or I am leaving this game and spending my money elsewhere.

I have to agree with him...im in same situation. Im loyal and whole time subscribe player since begining. I can not even get into game, due some error.....nobody on support get my phone call.....so early access is not early access..... i will not reinstal whole client....fix it. i got this error:

This program encountered an internal error and will exit.

Error code C5

Failed to load game assets. please contact customer cupport