shae vizla broken?

belhawk

did u look at how much DAMAGE she can DO!

her damage if she has a gun or does NOT have a gun is the SAME!

In fact, she does NO main melee damage at ALL!, just bonus damage!

I never taked about her HP at ALL!, just how much damage she was doing.

HER ranged damage stays the same even if she is NOT armed at all!

I don't know if this is just a display problem, or if that is the actual damage she does, but this is a problem.

I checked on Dromand Kass and on Yavin, calling out other companions that have influence level 1, 20 and 50... My Shae has an influence rank of 23

Her health values is significantly below a corrosponding companion at influence level 1 never mind influence 20 or 50.

On Drumand Kass a influence rank 1 damage companion has 9k health, my influence rank 23 Shae only has 6k health!

On CZ198, influence rank 1 companion has 41k Health, influence rank 23 Shae 19k health

On Yavin, the same influence rank 1 companon has 63k health, same influnce rank 23 shae has 23k

On all three planets the other higher influence companions (20 and 50) have higher health values than both and not included here in the results.

Additionally I noticed that she takes significantly more damage, only checked this on Yavin, she'll easily be hit for 5k per normal hit compared to other companions which will only be hit for a quarter of that or less.