Chapter III: Dark Reunions -- power relay mission

ErinKFB

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to plop in the center of it and smash it either with aoe or whatever you got.

Got this out of order so editing to correct it.

Do room 3 first. Smash and go.

Run to room 1. Smash and go.

Same with room 2. If you struggle to find them then run up the platform and look down. Jump down into whatever you need to finish, smash it.

Edited by americanaussie

• 8 months later...
The anticipation of this frustrating speedbump is preventing me from running two characters through KotET. Actually it's even killed my desire to finish KotFE with one of them, and she's on chapter 15.

This mission is not fun, it's not challenging, it's not even interesting. Missions with timers need to have some kind of unique appeal or they just become nothing but frustrating speedbumps. This mission is just plain bad with the timer and can be completely fixed by simply removing the timer. It adds nothing but frustration to an already buggy mission.

The *invisible* timer, no less :(

This is where I (and my two servers full of characters) quit. Clearly this disaster area of a quest is never going to get fixed (I'm seeing it reported all the way back to January), and the only reason it isn't being sorted out that I can think of is 'we can't be bothered, we get your money anyway'.

Edited by winterjane

Thankfully the timer doesn't matter any more - all the time that it did, I flat out refused to touch the mission again 'for love nor money' after my initial playthrough.

Did it last night on my Agent (Operative) - sometimes my area attacks worked, sometimes they didn't - relays kept Evade-ing when I threw the bomb, while Noxious Knives and the poison gas cloud one were very hit or miss - and chain reactions hardly ever triggered.

Somewhat amusingly, I still got the credit for the bonus mission (pop all relays before the timer expires) even though it had already expired :rolleyes:

So, yeah.

Still a total shower.

Just resubscribed after a year away. Figured all mission bugs would be fixed by now. So I have to reiterate the question.

"How can this not be fixed by now?"

Running a PT through this mission and the relays become unattackable. They're still showing red when targeted, but no attacks work except flame sweep and it does no damage to them. When i get any type of message, I get "Target out of range." "Can't see target." "Too close." "Too far away."

I exited the mission. Can't reset it. When I hit the Play Chapter button, it brings up the launch chapter window, but when I hit the launch button there, nothing happens. W T H?

Thinking that I've wasted my money coming back. :mad:

Edited by PorsaLindahl

• 5 weeks later...

Just started playing again for the first time in a couple years. How do I beat this mission?

Took me forever to find the relays in the other rooms, but I killed them all. There are no more targetable relays down the entire corridor... timer ran out and now i'm just stuck with nothing happening.

halp pls

• 2 months later...

Just got to this part for the very first time ever, been away for over 1,5 years, still very broken.

Things broken:

- The power relay mission part didn't want to even start initially.

- Way points broken, remaining even when destroyed relays, some also disappeared when hadn't destroyed them.

- Targeting the relays is bugged in various ways. Evade, can't see, too close, etc.

- Timer doesn't (thankfully) do anything.

• 4 months later...

new bug on it. All relay destroyed, but the quest doesn't follow it track and stay telling to destroy them.

Who ever created this quest should be forced to play it each day, just to assure he share our wrath.

little add, on my quest log, I can read "Coming soon" as if the quest wasn't created yet.

Funny. Who's the clown who never checked it?

Edited by Karchack
add something

• 2 months later...
Chapter III: Dark Reunions power relay when clicked upon I have my personal shield activated. seriously after that I click on power relay and nothing, timer counted down to 0 and no explosions lmfao submitted bug reports and seems this has been like this since 2016. Logged out and came back to repeatable event same situation. nothing changed, click on relay and it activates my personal shield yet again and then nothing. Devs Please fix this for the love of the Game!!! This is annoying even for a Sith Sorc!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I read through the comment thread here. Decided to go ahead and try it anyway. I went to the first room and got them all to blow up. I'm using an Inquisitor, by the way. I mostly used lightning, but did melee attacks from time to time. I was successful in the first room, and went to the next one. Halfway, I got the dreaded countdown timer which hit zero, and lo and behold - I didn't blow up. So, I said to heck with it and continued, just on the off chance, ya know? Second room down, and did the whole rinse and repeat on the third and last room. Same thing. Got every one of the relays to go boom. Returned and completed the mission. By the way - darned Koth didn't prompt me to leave the room. BUT - I think the devs did remove the end result of not finishing before the end of the countdown timer. Anywho - getting back to the grind. Peace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.