The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Imperial Logo Rug Too Small

Aatrus

The new Imperial Logo Rug decoration is embarrassingly small.... It barely covers any square footage. In fact its even smaller than the Imperial Dignitary's Rug, which is already minuscule itself....

It should be as long as a regular carpet, like the Luxurious Red Rug, for example.

I don't understand these really weird and illogical (dare I say ignorant) sizing decisions that are being made for hooks and decorations. When rugs are this small you can't have any continuity with them and they're smack in the middle of a floor. I want them to be able to touch the frame of a door and still cover quite a bit of space in the room they're in.

Is anybody else of the same opinion?

Edited by Aatrus
Better title

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't mind if it was 10% bigger, but no larger than that. I've found some good uses for a small rug.

What I would prefer is for them to create a Grand Imperial Rug as a new version, twice or three times as large.

In this way, they could release Grand versions of the Luxurious Rug (Gold) and Voss Rug (Red).

Edited by Xina_LA

• 2 weeks later...

I actually find the majority of the rugs to be far too small in comparison to how much space is available in most strongholds.

Tatooine and Yavin, especially.

I'm often reminded of the movie Duplex when I am placing rugs in strongholds.

"What is that?"

"It's an area rug"

"It doesn't cover much of an area..."