Item preview window SOLUTION

americanaussie

I'll just leave this here, like I did when you posted this on the general discussion board...

Item preview bug is SOLELY related to the number of people around you. Don't want it? Buy the gtn for your stronghold and voila! Bug be gone. Preview in peace.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't fix it. We shouldn't have to travel to our strongholds/ships just to preview items without bugging out.

I'll just leave this here, like I did when you posted this on the general discussion board...

Doesn't mean they shouldn't fix it. We shouldn't have to travel to our strongholds/ships just to preview items without bugging out.

Oh absolutely if you think they'll ever fix it. But for those who are frustrated, this is a fix. I like BW but the list of bug fixes goes like this:

Can players get cartel items for free? Fix in 24 hrs!

Main quest issues: fix in a week or less

Side quest issues: fix soonish

Cosmetic issues; fix someday...maybe...

Companion quests and gifts issues: uh huh.

nope don't work. in stronghold, nobody there cept me. no preview. I saw shae vizla's blaster, but that's all. And since I know how well bioware fixes bugs guess I will just do eeny meeny miney moe to pick a customization. seems can take both customizations so I was able to put the one I like on her, but preview still broken Edited by Riessa