how much different story per new expansion?

SWlaze

Hey guys

I would like some clarity regarding how much new story there's per new expansion. Say I have done all 3 main story chapters of all 8 classes. What I've read, rotHC brings a republic and an empire story, so you only need to do that storyline with 1 of each faction. But then it seems like SoR brings new content for each of the 8 classes, is that right? And what about KotFE and KotET?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey guys

I would like some clarity regarding how much new story there's per new expansion. Say I have done all 3 main story chapters of all 8 classes. What I've read, rotHC brings a republic and an empire story, so you only need to do that storyline with 1 of each faction. But then it seems like SoR brings new content for each of the 8 classes, is that right? And what about KotFE and KotET?

Thanks in advance :)

SoR starts a single new storyline. There is a single class specific quest when you get to Rishi, but that's really it.

Both Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne are also a single story, all 8 class stories basically converge at the beginning of Fallen Empire.