Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Returning Player

Precetor

I played SWTOR off and on for a while and decided I would come back just before the release of KOTET. The last time I left it was near beginning of KOTFE. Can someone point me in the right direction on what I need to do now and whats going to happen in the future with KOTET? All help is appreciated! :)

Not a lot you can do this close to the patch. The only real big systems change you might want to prepare for is that almost all commendations and crystals are being turned into credits since they are doing away with that system.

Common crystals will be 500 credits each.

Glowing 1000 each

Radiant 1500

Warzone comms will be 50 credits each.

Each character you have will have a cap of 1.5 Million credits earned this way. So if you have an excess of warzone comms, you might want to cash them in for something.

Unfortunately, we haven't been given an actual price list on what things will cost, so it is hard to tell if exchanging crystals for a lot of the things they can be purchased for is worth it or not. They have indicated that companion gifts are not going to be particularly cheap, since they want the primary source of those to be from Command Crates, so exchanging your common crystals for Rank 5 or 6 companion gifts before the patch hits Tuesday might be an attractive option.

There is a new system called Galactic Command, read more at http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20161017. You will earn Galactic Command XP by doing content. The more difficult content you do and the more people needed to do content, the more XP you will get.

When you level up, which you will do every few hours or so if not every hour, you will get a crate with some random stuff. The higher your Galactic Command level is, the better the stuff will be. Some of that stuff will be gear. Thus you can get the best gear in the game doing whatever content you like.

Edited by Dragondog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.