The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sorc nerf is a BAD idea esp. for PVP

lemurzz

I find it hard to believe you will nerf sorc healers. This is an absolute senseless maneuver by bioware. You have beefed up the DPS and stun abilities of the other classes so that now a sorc healer can be locked up for over 20 secs or they can be two-shotted even when fully geared and augmented. And yet you feel sorcs are overpowered. I think you listen to the whiners and dumb down this game. Soon you will have no money and have to reinvent the game just like WOW had to because you do not have the sense to actually play the game. You look at spread sheets and have no clue as to how players can maneuver or NOT maneuver. Even WOW had to go back and revamp their PVP and brought many players back. Guess once your pocket books are empty some one might actually realize you have to play the game to understand it. Of course one Class should be able to out heal the others, just as one Class should be able to out DPS the others, some Classes are better at locking up people and damaging them than others, and yet another able to do both good DPS and Heals. But no, you think we should all be vanilla and like it. I used to pay for this game 6 months a pop. I will be lowering that to 30days while looking at new games. Just like many came here from WOW, your lack of understanding is going to make it easier for people to seek other games, at your expense.

I find it hard to believe you will nerf sorc healers. This is an absolute senseless maneuver by bioware. You have beefed up the DPS and stun abilities of the other classes so that now a sorc healer can be locked up for over 20 secs or they can be two-shotted even when fully geared and augmented. And yet you feel sorcs are overpowered. I think you listen to the whiners and dumb down this game. Soon you will have no money and have to reinvent the game just like WOW had to because you do not have the sense to actually play the game. You look at spread sheets and have no clue as to how players can maneuver or NOT maneuver. Even WOW had to go back and revamp their PVP and brought many players back. Guess once your pocket books are empty some one might actually realize you have to play the game to understand it. Of course one Class should be able to out heal the others, just as one Class should be able to out DPS the others, some Classes are better at locking up people and damaging them than others, and yet another able to do both good DPS and Heals. But no, you think we should all be vanilla and like it. I used to pay for this game 6 months a pop. I will be lowering that to 30days while looking at new games. Just like many came here from WOW, your lack of understanding is going to make it easier for people to seek other games, at your expense.

10% nerf for heals isn't enough. There's no reason you should have such a significant hps difference compared to mercs and ops, especially when you account for all the utility sorcs have - instant teleport between points in CW, VS, and AH, the ability to pull into end zones in the various huttballs, and the ability to deactivate any point with impunity.