The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Human Replica Droid Companion

Saito_Hiraga

For those who don't know already why am I suggesting this; I shall limit myself to ask: Would you guys love to see Vaylin, Revan, Malgus, (instert iconic SWTOR character who is already dead or simply won't join you's name here), etc. But you know it would be imposible for the devs to allow this since it would highly collide with the story plot.

Well honestly you won't get them. But if we are able to get a "Human Replica Droid" companion we could get companion customizations for it that allow it to replicate the appearance of all these iconic characters that you always wanted to have at your side. It won't be the same as actually having them join you but having those replicas its something at least.

As for how will they work we may get 2 different versions of the replica droid companion, a ranged and a melee one for the skills, the ranged one shall be customized as any character carrying a blaster and the melee one shall replicate melee characters and force users, they shall be equipable with sabers but for logical reasons they wont have force skills.

Their default appearance shall be that of a droid and by using customizations you can make them look as other characters.

As for voices they may be mute or release some droid noises during battle since in the end that's what they really are.

I hope you guys approve my suggestion.