The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel (Human/Alien) Companion Contractor Licenses

Saito_Hiraga

Creatures and Droids are awsome so far I won't denny it. Some even learn tricks as influence raise. I would love to see some Humanoid companions as well to be recruitable.

It would be even greater to have them learn their own tricks like some other cartel companions do. For example Jedi companions shall learn a trick to meditate and have some stones float around him/her or summon a training droid and start practicing with it.

Sith companions may summon a training dummy and use lightning on it or summon a random person and choke it.

Non Force companions may do weapon checkups, those with military backgrounds may do some pushups or exercises, smuggler type ones may summon a sabacc table and pretendo to be playing with you and bounty hunter ones may summon a target to shoot down or freeze with carbonite pretending to be claiming a bounty.

Theres a lot of possibilities for humanoid companions. And if we get the chance to dress them too they would be the best adquisitions we could get from packs. I really hope we get to see some released on future packs or direct sales.