Decorations Not Appearing In Inventory

Xina_LA

For the last two days, I have been trying to redecorate a stronghold for an upcoming Life Day party. I have noticed some problems with the decorations inventory. Here are the details:

Server: Begeren Colony

Character: Savaja (Empire)

When I click on an empty Medium decoration hook, I can't see any available Life Day trees. The filtering has no effect. I can be showing All, Unlocked, or Available. I can also filter for their specific category of Technology. They do not appear in the list at all, even though I have many of every color.

However, If I click a medium hook that already has a Technology item in it, the Life Day trees appear properly in the list. I am having to drop holo trees or other items in a hook and then replace them with Life Day trees.

This has happened in a large variety of Medium hooks, both upstairs, downstairs, and on the landing pad.

However, this problem doesn't appear to be happening to Life Day tree decorations that use the larger hooks. Basically, this bug doesn't happen to the trees that you purchase from the vendor, only the special drop trees.

Edited by Xina_LA