Unable to reverse engineer ANY Absorb Augments

Dak_fireraker

They are the ones I am crafting (sorry, guess my screen shot wasnt very clear) & i just realized I didnt specify i was crafting them in my original post. (doh! :rak_02:)

Are you sure? In the screenshot, the tooltip's "Made by ..." shows another name than your character name. If you crafted it on your alts or bought it from another player, it won't work. You can only RE it if you have crafted it yourself, or removed the "Made by ..." message. There was a time where you could place the augment into an item and when you took it out again, the "Made by ..." message was gone; not sure if this is still possible.

No they are the same. only the stronghold owner's name is different (displayed at the top of the screen shot). My toon's Name (Solqitta) is displayed in the lower-right corner (next to her picture) & the crafted by is the same (although I admit it is hard to make out b/c the font is small.)

No they are the same. only the stronghold owner's name is different (displayed at the top of the screen shot). My toon's Name (Solqitta) is displayed in the lower-right corner (next to her picture) & the crafted by is the same (although I admit it is hard to make out b/c the font is small.)

Ah my bad, then I have no idea, sorry. I'm not a big crafter but maybe someone else can help you.