Hight ping.What to do ?

DjombaChaj

Играть стало невозможно. Пинг увеличивается с 85 до 50000 и больше. Что происходит? Как исправить ситуацию? Подписка то оформлена и время идет. История эта уже второй день длится. С интернетом все отлично, скорость выше 50 mb

Play became impossible. Ping increases from 85 to 50,000 and more. What's going on? How to fix the situation? The subscription is then decorated and the clock is ticking. This story is the second day of lasts. With the Internet everything is fine, the speed is above 50 mb

Я на том же сервере играю.Вечером после 22.00 чуть стабильнее, но в это время играть просто невозможно.И началось это дня два три назад.

I'm on the same server play.In the evening after 22.00 a little more stable, but at this time it is impossible to play.And it started two days ago.

Возможно имеет значение расстояние до сервера и работа провайдеров. Я живу в России, возможно перегрузка именно на этой линии от меня до сервера и приводит к таким скачкам пинга

You may value the distance to the server and work providers. I live in Russia, perhaps the overload on this line from me to the server and leads to spikes of ping