I swear things not working correctly!!

gerbilrider

:mad:

well for the last few weeks (almost 3 now) my game launcher does NOT patch things properly...i have tried to delete things & redo them & nothing! now it doesnt even install it & im talking this has been taking HOURS to install & nothing moves.......just a pain in the ***!

im paying for things i cant even play! then to top it off i want to pre order & all it does is try to add another subscription to my account! total fail!!!

i try to get a ticket in & i get told to get it done ingame....ok that would be great if i could get in the damn game to do so! then i get put on hold for 2 hours trying to get in touch with someone for help & then disconnected!

im about to drop my subscription since its not worth it to pay for a game i cant play!

Just a mention, most support forums would have closed this thread with a "When you can explain your situation without rambling, please do so" response. If you've been sitting there for 3 weeks without ASKING for help, that's on you.

A strong suggestion - Rewrite your post, remove the rambling, and give us some specifics to work on. "I deleted some things" doesn't give us anything to work on.

Have you tried this? - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Have you looked in your error logs? They're in the logs subdirectory under your install.

Edited by dr_mike