Character goes for a trip while logged out

MahaylaS

Randomly, my characters will just take a little trip while they are logged out (perhaps they are bored?). I will log them out in their nice comfy home on Yavin. When I log them in, however, they have somehow gotten to Odessan. The first time it happened, I thought that perhaps I had forgotten where I logged them out (I AM a bit absent minded sometimes). But, it's happened more than once. This last incident occurred within a couple of hours of logging them out so I am positive they were on Yavin on logout and moved to Odessan for login. Is this happening to anyone else, or do I just have a bunch of wanderers?

Or you have someone accessing your account and you need to change your password.

The first time it happened, I thought perhaps a GM had logged in my account. I've had them log in a few times to unlock armor sets and thought maybe I had a ticket in that I forgot about. However, the characters never change their place in my character list. The one that just happened was actually on page 2 of my character list when I logged them in to find them in Odessan. If someone else logged them in to move them, she would have moved to number 1 on the list. But thank you for the suggestion, it's probably time to change it anyway. :)

Are we talking logging in to a character and finding it at the planet's spaceport? If so, that's a long time bug. The posters don't say where on the planet they find themselves.

Yes, that's it! Sorry, I didn't mention where on the planet they end up. I'm glad to hear that's just a bug and not me losing my mind :) Thank you for this information!!