Chapter XVI: Bug breaks and cannot continue

kyojem

I can start the chapter. I get onto the flagship, I clear the hanger and have a quest message telling me to talk to Lana. Only problem is that none of my companions are there. I try to leave the hanger and the screen goes black like it's loading something and I immediately reappear in the hanger. Other than my toon and the Gonk droid it's a ghost ship. I've logged out of my toon and then logged back in. I've exited the game and then logged back into my toon. same thing. Anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this? I'd kinda like to see how this story ends.

Two thoughts

Run a repair

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

If that doesn't help travel to fleet and reset the mission