Chewbacca won't leave and he invites friends

aplayerawakens

The bug is toons appearing in my stronghold. I have a wookie loitering on my staircase. It is not a decoration and doesn't respond to changes in the layout. Five or six toons appeared at my front door a few days ago. I was getting into the stronghold thing but this weird bug is a buzzkill.

Yesterday at the entrance of my DK house there were all the smuggler companions standing there in their underwear. I don't have any companions set up like that in my house. They were not holograms either. Before my guild member could show up to see them they disappeared. I believe decos from others houses are bleeding into other strong holds.

It's an old bug that has been around for years, as far as I know. Sometimes you will see companions in your stronghold that you haven't placed there.

I am using and decorating my strongholds quite heavily at the moment and I've seen it multiple times.

They go away, if you switch strongholds or log out.

It's an old bug that has been around for years, as far as I know. Sometimes you will see companions in your stronghold that you haven't placed there.

I am using and decorating my strongholds quite heavily at the moment and I've seen it multiple times.

They go away, if you switch strongholds or log out.

I have been playing since launch and this was the first time I had seen this. Not seen it since though.