Group phase everything

JasonThDi

These days I pull 2-4 groups at a time in heroic areas (if they are too far apart you get evade problems so it varies), not even raid geared as it is more fun that way. Also a lot harder for people to claim jump on your kills when you are wiping out entire sections at a time.

Instancing everything would be a horrible idea as it renders the MMO part of it mute.

These days I pull 2-4 groups at a time in heroic areas (if they are too far apart you get evade problems so it varies), not even raid geared as it is more fun that way. Also a lot harder for people to claim jump on your kills when you are wiping out entire sections at a time.

Instancing everything would be a horrible idea as it renders the MMO part of it mute.

Horrible? Not from my point of view. Group phasing everything removes the possibility of a player getting in your way, therefore the problem is removed.

Horrible? Not from my point of view. Group phasing everything removes the possibility of a player getting in your way, therefore the problem is removed.

If you don't want to deal with other players, an MMO is just not for you than.

I mean wanting to solo all the time? I can totally understand that PoV.

Never wanting to see/help/interact with others? You really are playing the wrong genre.

Part of being in a persistant world means other players are out there and can be interacted with. Not all interactions will be favorable of course.

If you don't want to deal with other players, an MMO is just not for you than.

I mean wanting to solo all the time? I can totally understand that PoV.

Never wanting to see/help/interact with others? You really are playing the wrong genre.

Part of being in a persistant world means other players are out there and can be interacted with. Not all interactions will be favorable of course.

I get what your saying. Not trying to sound rude or anything, but I met a lot of mean people in-game. I prefer playing solo, unless I'm with my friends. Guild Wars was mostly group phased and people still loved the game. I don't see how making everything group phased is a bad thing.