Increase Stronghold Key Limit

Xina_LA

I have many friends, most of whom have five strongholds. We like to visit each other's strongholds to steal decorating ideas, socialize, and so forth. Unfortunately, the limit on the number of keys a person can accept is very small. Please increase the limit.

I have many friends, most of whom have five strongholds. We like to visit each other's strongholds to steal decorating ideas, socialize, and so forth. Unfortunately, the limit on the number of keys a person can accept is very small. Please increase the limit.

Utilize your alts for this purpose more than your main. I believe the average is close to 8-10 alts per account, should be plenty of key space across that.

That's a really clumsy work around. I shouldn't have to log out and then back in with another character to visit a specific friend's stronghold. If I'm visiting for roleplay purposes, it makes no sense at all. I honestly can't think of any reason why the limit is so small.

That's a really clumsy work around. I shouldn't have to log out and then back in with another character to visit a specific friend's stronghold. If I'm visiting for roleplay purposes, it makes no sense at all. I honestly can't think of any reason why the limit is so small.

Likely for memory storage purposes. If you are visiting for RP purposes they could always group invite to drag you in as well. Or...leave the stronghold open and you can find it on the public listing pages. Mine is open and I have the occassional visitor. I don't normally RP but whenever I am there selling things I seem to always get RPers visiting and RP with them a bit. Had a guild use my stronghold for their RP for about a month as a hidden base for several of their wounded because they had a traitor in their group and one of my rooms is decked out like a med bay. Random visitors during their RP sessions typically just appologized for interupting/or told them to ignore them as they were just checking out the decorating and ended up talking to me in my merchant room.

I get maybe a visitor a week just looking around. So it should be a viable alternative as well.

Likely for memory storage purposes. If you are visiting for RP purposes they could always group invite to drag you in as well. Or...leave the stronghold open and you can find it on the public listing pages. Mine is open and I have the occassional visitor. I don't normally RP but whenever I am there selling things I seem to always get RPers visiting and RP with them a bit. Had a guild use my stronghold for their RP for about a month as a hidden base for several of their wounded because they had a traitor in their group and one of my rooms is decked out like a med bay. Random visitors during their RP sessions typically just appologized for interupting/or told them to ignore them as they were just checking out the decorating and ended up talking to me in my merchant room.

I get maybe a visitor a week just looking around. So it should be a viable alternative as well.

This and if you have a problem with someone that is visiting you can always kick them out. I had that problem once on Kaas and they thought they were funny going stealth and following and then appearing and causing problems and laughed and said do something. I just smiled and banned them. They were immediately removed lol so you can say yep I did something.

This and if you have a problem with someone that is visiting you can always kick them out. I had that problem once on Kaas and they thought they were funny going stealth and following and then appearing and causing problems and laughed and said do something. I just smiled and banned them. They were immediately removed lol so you can say yep I did something.

I've never had that happen but it does amuse me that people even try knowing you are essentially god in your own stronghold and can remove them at will.

Public listings and invites only work if the stronghold owner is online. Sometimes the group roleplays at a particular stronghold without the owner. It's also useful for stopping by to pick up shared resources. For example, my Yavin 4 SH has one of every crafting utility deco, organized neatly.

Simply doubling the number to 10 keys would make a world of difference. A dozen keys would be awesome.

Public listings and invites only work if the stronghold owner is online. Sometimes the group roleplays at a particular stronghold without the owner. It's also useful for stopping by to pick up shared resources. For example, my Yavin 4 SH has one of every crafting utility deco, organized neatly.

Simply doubling the number to 10 keys would make a world of difference. A dozen keys would be awesome.

Group invites work even if the owner isn't online, silver keys allow the person to invite others over.

Or at least they used to, a friend of mine has a pretty well decorated tat stronghold but doesn't play anymore and I have a silver key. I've dragged other into his stronghold in the past.

I never said my solutions were perfect, just that they could help some right now.

Edited by Nempo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.