Return the loot system.

ThrakhathSpawn

Please consider:

Restoring the SM flash points and their loot tables

Restoring the planetary loot tables and removing level sync-ed loot from planetary questing.

Restoring the planetary coms vendors on their planets.

Restoring the original mission rewards as an optional choice for side quests, planet quests, and class quests.

I returned to sub status with the addition of the very nice legacy items on the fleet vendor, but I find getting the same narrow items through out my game play to be really boring. Unfortunately, the reason I subbed seemed to have been a rogue change done after hours. This is my last day of sub status, and just throwing out what would bring me back happily to sub status. :)

Oh one huge problem has been that planet specific drops only actually drop if you are at-level for the planet. There are amazing sets of armor you can only get on Voss and Corellia but if you aren't at-level then you will NEVER see them.

There is even a worse problem with level sync. If you are not 54-55 when you do the Depths of Manaan FP then you will not recieve any Manaan Research to buy the stuff off the vendor like the submarine speeder or the swords.

• 9 months later...