Unable to create CS ticket in-game

frennky

I'm unable to create a ticket in-game, it reports that I have too many open tickets. There are probably over 20 tickets that are just spam reports for gold seller bots that are in status Open. However, when I try to close any of those tickets it says there was a problem closing ticket.

Originally I wanted to create a ticket about MCR-100 pet, but it seems I can't even create a ticket :( I've completed achievement (The Droids You're Looking For) for scanning droids, but I never got a pet droid. I was hoping CS could tell me if I'm missing something or it's a bug.

Edited by frennky

I still can't file a ticket in-game... :(

They clear out the spam reports on their end every so often. Nothing to do but wait for them to do so.

It;s usually a good idea to only report a spammer one time. Many folks report them each and every time. All that does is clog up the system.

You can try sending an email with specifics to the support at swtor dot com address.

Yes, I report them once but you know how it is these days. There are simply too many of them. Looking on the dates of reported tickets, seems every day I reported at least one for last 1-2 months.

I know they do close those tickets from time to time, but my sub is running out tomorrow so I won't be able to submit any ticket neither in-game nor here. Not sure if I'm gonna resub before I see what expansion brings, I'm simply not too thrilled with what I've seen so far...

• 2 weeks later...