The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Update to CM items

Hey Devs.

Are we going to see a rotation of the Armor Sets & Weapons anytime in our immediate future or are we waiting for the second coming? There are some items that have been up there for pretty close to a year if not longer. Sanctified Caretaker, Malevolent Interrogator, Valiant Jedi, Sith Raider, & Destroyer Armor sets to name a few that have been listed in the Equipment section. As well as weapons.

How about adding crystals to the market. Make it so people have to pay a certain amount for each crystal and also offer the full packs that have all 4 crystals of a the same color. NOT PINK btw (from another thread I have). If memory serves, I think at one point crystals were offered on the CM. I also think it was just a couple type of the same color but not the full set offered. I could be wrong.

Hey Devs.

Are we going to see a rotation of the Armor Sets & Weapons anytime in our immediate future or are we waiting for the second coming? There are some items that have been up there for pretty close to a year if not longer. Sanctified Caretaker, Malevolent Interrogator, Valiant Jedi, Sith Raider, & Destroyer Armor sets to name a few that have been listed in the Equipment section. As well as weapons.

How about adding crystals to the market. Make it so people have to pay a certain amount for each crystal and also offer the full packs that have all 4 crystals of a the same color. NOT PINK btw (from another thread I have). If memory serves, I think at one point crystals were offered on the CM. I also think it was just a couple type of the same color but not the full set offered. I could be wrong.

There wasn't a full set as a single item, but you are, I suspect, thinking of the "Advanced Green Core" crystals. I have *one* of them (Hawkeye) from way far back. There was also a requires-35 orange one if memory serves.

I think the only crystals that ever came as a pack with a set of four were the various gift ones like the Purple/Black Striated ones that I get in the mail on all new characters.

What about the other equipment items that haven't been rotated out since who knows when.

No idea. You're getting into one of those gray areas though of what's allowed here. They don't like having us discuss future events here.

Maybe asking your question elsewhere would be something to consider.

To be honest though, sales are usually not announced ahead of time.