Voss Cyber Mercenaries Heroic bug missing kills back again

Wolfiry

I dont know after what patch it came back with but the Voss heroic {[HEROIC 2+] Cyber Mercenaries} bonus

is bugged again. Even if one kill everything and I really mean everything you cant finish it beacuse you are missing some kills. I made an ingame ticket and a bug report and get the auto answer to reset the mission and try again.

Well there is no point to do that as it still miss the amount of NPC to kill..

I've noticed this too. They changed it so you no longer have to destroy every single Kolto tank for the main mission, but unfortunately, the elites inside the tank go toward the bonus mission objectives. Maybe they could reduce the number of mercenaries required in the bonus mission to match the reduction in Kolto tanks needed.

That being said, that heroic is a pain to do. So much busy work; so little gain.

Think it was pre 4.0 it was far more pain to do it as I think there was twice the amount of NPC in it and and you then had to crack open all the kolto tanks in it also. So with that in mind how it was before I basicly think they simply taken away to many NPC so one cant complete the bonus.

Think they fixed it at one point but it is back again :p

I tried a theory I had last night and it worked. It is possible to complete the bonus, but I don't recommend doing the following unless you have a group with you, or you're a stealther, cause you're adding extra tedium to it.

Basically, once you finish wiping everything out, walk out of the instance, go to your portrait, hit reset local phases, go back in, and boom, you now have plenty more mobs to finish up the bonus. There's probably a more strategic way to time it. Like waiting to reset until you have just enough cleared out that going for the ones in the way of the final objective will be enough?

But if you just want to simplify, I'd say do it with a group, or with stealther, that way it isn't so tedious going back through so many mobs you already killed.

And to emphasize, I am not saying to reset the mission itself. I mean, resetting the instance, which respawns all of the mobs.