The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why do we have 200k wz comms cap and....

Darittha

Why do we have 200k wz comms cap and then we get 2m credit conversion cap forced down our throats? Biow you couldve mentioned that there will be 2m conversion cap - therefore ill get money only for my 40k wz comms leaving my other 60k wz comms to go to total waste !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by Darittha

Why do we have 200k wz comms cap and then we get 2m credit conversion cap forced down our throats? Biow you couldve mentioned that there will be 2m conversion cap - therefore ill get money only for my 40k wz comms leaving my other 60k wz comms to go to total waste !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question I have is (since we could already move comms between characters anyway). Why do we need a 200k cap in the first place? isn't 20-40k plenty for most players?

The question I have is (since we could already move comms between characters anyway). Why do we need a 200k cap in the first place? isn't 20-40k plenty for most players?

May want to skim the game discussion subforum as this is already being discussed at some length - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

This subforum is for the discussion of the Star Wars storyline in general, not the game.