CM Certificates for 100cc's

josephxp

So as we all know by now the only way to get Cartel Market Certificates are from older packs (which you could get 6 or none) or from a very rare drop from the slot machines.

But here is a good idea, sell the Certificates on the Cartel Market (Still bind on legacy) for 100 coins a piece, that way there people who have the reputation for the vendors can buy items they need from the vendors seeing as they don't drop from current packs.

Who else thinks this is a good idea?

I don't think it's a bad idea, but they first need to do a sweeping, "we found a way to ensure it won't break" fix for this "certificate items are buggy with unlocking in collections" issue. Otherwise, they'd just get an increased number of bug reports and CS requests concerning said items.

They also need to address reputation and the complete lack of ways to get it (aside from never moments like when they brought back some old packs recently as part of 5 year sales rotation). I think it was you who suggested a random rep pack. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Or hell, give us the option to turn in jawa scraps for chunks of rep. Gives them another use and ties it into current packs.

Certs were meant to be rare though cause of the certain items you can purchase with them IE Imperator's hoverchair.

They should be atleast 1k cc per if they were to sell them for cc.

Edited by Theeko

Certs were meant to be rare though cause of the certain items you can purchase with them IE Imperator's hoverchair.

They should be atleast 1k cc per if they were to sell them for cc.

They demoted the rarity to bronze in old packs in 4.0, i pulled 8 from a hotshot starfighters hypercrate (24 packs) i bought off the GTN today. Its average to get 6 a crate apperently.

So 100cc's are good, and dont forget to get that hoverchair u also need the required rep to buy it, which u need to get old packs for, also it doesnt unlock in collections.

They demoted the rarity to bronze in old packs in 4.0, i pulled 8 from a hotshot starfighters hypercrate (24 packs) i bought off the GTN today. Its average to get 6 a crate apperently.

So 100cc's are good, and dont forget to get that hoverchair u also need the required rep to buy it, which u need to get old packs for, also it doesnt unlock in collections.

It did for me, I bought it off the cert vendor before they introduced it into the packs as platinum rewards, that was the only place I bought the Imperator's

Edited by Theeko

100 coins? No.

But they do definitely need to make a return.

They came in packs so the bare minimum price on them would be the same as a pack.

Then you have to factor in the random nature of them within a pack since just buying a pack wasn't a guarantee you'd get one.

They shared a slot with 3 other items but they had less than a 1 in 4 chance to drop.

So if they were gonna sell them directly, a proper pricing model would place them at a minimum cost of 4x the cost of a pack.

Maybe a better way to do it would be to add them back to the loot table in the slots along with jawa scrap or companion gifts.

I vote for a return of Certificates and cartel reputation to packs.

And I also offer an alternative suggestion to completely remove them and adjust the reputation vendors' prices to accept Jawa Junk instead which seems to be the new currency in packs.

That would be perfect, trade jawa junk per reputation boost, lets say 5 greens per 1 green rep of a certain (non in game event) reputation, 3 blues for 1 blue rep, 1 purple for 1 purple. That would solve the old reputation problem. Brilliant!

• 3 weeks later...

It would be wonderful if certificates were available for CC's or for trade.

Many people didn't hear about the re-release of the older packs or couldn't afford to buy sets of them.

The slot machine is lucky for some people, but on average you'll spend 2 to 3 million credits for each one.

Honestly, I think there are plenty of rare and hard-to-get decorations for people who like to show off. You get them through flashpoints, operations, achievements, and pre-ordering. We don't need cartel certificates. Perhaps these items should be available for credits.

Edited by Xina_LA