This Application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again.

Darknesone

First, i apologize for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker.

So, this happens a lot with me, and it happens almost every time when i lose my internet connection. It happens this way: I lose my internet connection, so i close the game and wait until i can reestablish my connection, then i run the client, and this message appears: "This Application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

Is there anything i can do to fix this? Thank you in advance, and continue the good work!

P.S.: I alredy tried to terminate the bitraider processes, and delete the bitraider folder and then run the client. No success achieved.

If this is happening alot rather then muck around further bite the bullet and do a non streaming install per this http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Guide-How-to-Switch-to-Non-Streaming-Launcher/td-p/4867417/jump-to/first-unread-message

unspecified error cannot occur with the non streaming install so you will never see it again