The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - General

Silenceo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sil I have a question about Mini hero's?With mini hero for example I have a squad can the leader of the squad be a character and the rest of the units be mini hero's?

Not how sub-heroes work. But in theory I suppose that could work, but only with very specific setup.

• 2 weeks later...
Game will be starting again soon, next few days I will be getting back into the guts of it and getting it back into motion. Dutch and K, please send me a PM as soon as possible so I know you are both back from holiday stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Withdrawal from the Game

I really hate to do this, especially after just starting a debate, but I just started a new job on Monday and I don't have the time anymore to continue in good conscience.

If anyone has any clever ideas on how to handle my withdrawal that doesn't involve a lot of work on my part, I'm all ears (I would rather not do mass suicide or something, that's just boring)

I should still be able to pop in to comment on future debates a bit so I won't be disappearing completely.

Edited by MadDutchman

Withdrawal from the Game

I really hate to do this, especially after just starting a debate, but I just started a new job on Monday and I don't have the time anymore to continue in good conscience.

If anyone has any clever ideas on how to handle my withdrawal that doesn't involve a lot of work on my part, I'm all ears (I would rather not do mass suicide or something, that's just boring)

I should still be able to pop in to comment on future debates a bit so I won't be disappearing completely.

Am sorry to see you go Dutch It was fun having you and can't wait to see your future involvement with the game.

Star? K? Are either of you still around? Neither of you seem to have responded to my emails. :d_frown:

I'm around, I've just been logged into another email recently

Also, I had a question I PM'd you that I haven't gotten a response for.

Oh, and I haven't been getting your emails anyway apparently

Edited by StarSquirrel

Mmm... I might have sent those to 'Chuckles at predators'....

Also, I must begin tutoring K immediately in how to Moderate! (3 years go by...)

Well am happy K can mod let me know when we are starting and I'll throw all my stuff into the index.

Made a post in the other thread, doing an IC explanation for the Collective's sudden defeat and disappearance.

Hope you guys enjoy the read, and I tried to keep it... Gore less...

Dutch, I hope it was a proper send off. :d_grin: as it is your factions send off, if you want a few changes to it, merely ask.

Edited by Silenceo

Posted the links to the Index. Karadron, I believe both J and I are ready for prep, if you want to setup the new matches thread and ect.

Well I would be ready if you checked you email.

Well am also not getting notification when I get your emails Sil.

Edited by Jarons

Made a post in the other thread, doing an IC explanation for the Collective's sudden defeat and disappearance.

Hope you guys enjoy the read, and I tried to keep it... Gore less...

Dutch, I hope it was a proper send off. :d_grin: as it is your factions send off, if you want a few changes to it, merely ask.

You should have some of the stuff surviving the battle and simply vanishing into hyperspace (rogue YAIC systems perhaps).

Who knows, maybe in a later match they'll make a reappearance as a random event :)