The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - General

Silenceo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't sleep since I had a lot of caffeine today at my birthday dinner, so I ended up posting the thread to start off the match at these morning hours. Do Note, the other updates and ect will NOT be posted at this time. Most will be posted around 10 am through 12 pm PST.

If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me.

Side Note: This first match... Is a bit of a knife-fight distance wise. That said... It is ill-advised to go directly for the kill. Just a bit of friendly advise to both combatants. :d_wink:

Edited by Silenceo

Happy birthday sil.

Side note:How is Karadon allowed to have Mandalore isn't that a Fortress world?

That is the funny bit, ain't it? Mandalorians are great warriors, warrior tradition, blah blah blah... But I do not recall Mandalore actually being fortified with anything that lasts long. *shrug* Maybe they didn't feel like cowering behind walls. :d_tongue:

Edited by Silenceo

That is the funny bit, ain't it? Mandalorians are great warriors, warrior tradition, blah blah blah... But I do not recall Mandalore actually being fortified with anything that lasts long. *shrug* Maybe they didn't feel like cowering behind walls. :d_tongue:

Well maybe star would know more.He is the resident Mandalorians expert.I know when the Vong attacked they had hidden tunnel's and what not.Well Ok this going to be a interesting match up if the faction are what I think they might be this going be pretty good.

How do timelines work here in regards to planets?

For example, in what state is Taris in? makes a pretty big difference.

Taris isn't in play only Yours and Dutch starting planet and the 3 yellow planets which are lthor,Dathomir,Anteevy easy to balance that way.

Question still remains, Taris was just an example.

What state are any of the planets in? Has Ithor been destroyed etc.

That's usually a case by case basis but usually if a planet was destroyed that would no longer be the case and be in a state of peace.

Sil.should have had taris in this game would had been awesome.

That's usually a case by case basis but usually if a planet was destroyed that would no longer be the case and be in a state of peace.

Sil.should have had taris in this game would had been awesome.

I had considered it, but opted for Ithor instead due to... variables... (And it would have been Post-Malak Taris)

I had considered it, but opted for Ithor instead due to... variables... (And it would have been Post-Malak Taris)

That's why I would want it in way better and more things the players have to think about while fighting.

You and all your variable's.

That's why I would want it in way better and more things the players have to think about while fighting.

You and all your variable's.

Except you wouldn't be getting Taris, they would. :d_grin: As for why I didn't include it, neither of the factions would (from my knowledge) really want such a place. Whereas Ithor and Anteevy respectively, have interests for at least one of the factions each. Dathomir being a bit of neutral. That is not to say that the NPC's there will like them, just that both of those planets are more likely to have things that one of them like.

Side Note: To clarify, Ithor is pre-destruction.

Edited by Silenceo

Except you wouldn't be getting Taris, they would. :d_grin: As for why I didn't include it, neither of the factions would (from my knowledge) really want such a place. Whereas Ithor and Anteevy respectively, have interests for at least one of the factions each. Dathomir being a bit of neutral. That is not to say that the NPC's there will like them, just that both of those planets are more likely to have things that one of them like.

Side Note: To clarify, Ithor is pre-destruction.

Well fair point now am really interested in seeing what planets you add to my game?

Well fair point now am really interested in seeing what planets you add to my game?

Raxus Prime for your interests, aaaalll that distance. :d_evil:

Sarcasm aside, I can't just say who gets what before their prep time, that would be telling! :d_rolls_eyes:

Edited by Silenceo

All will become clear once factions are revealed I suspect.

Rest assured I've already got evil plans for all three :rak_01:

Well that's true am looking forward to it seeing them.Which will allow me to prepare my plans for when I face them in round 2.

Raxus Prime for your interests, aaaalll that distance. :d_evil:

Sarcasm aside, I can't just say who gets what before their prep time, that would be telling! :d_rolls_eyes:

Your a evil evil GM sil.I know that just looking forward to your choices that's all.

Edited by Jarons

Well that's true am looking forward to it seeing them.Which will allow me to prepare my plans for when I face them in round 2.

Your a evil evil GM sil.I know that just looking forward to your choices that's all.

Evil? Nah? Very sarcastic? yep! :d_grin:

Good! Good! release your inner Canadian

(say that with the Emperors voice)

It won't be easy but only faction I think I would really lose badly two will be star it scares me.:(

You right if I assume I will win I will just lose.

I feel sad now that you don't worry about my own faction, and worry about Star's. :D_embarrassed ::D_embarrassed ::D_embarrassed :

Edited by Silenceo

I feel sad now that you don't worry about my own faction, and worry about Star's. :D_embarrassed ::D_embarrassed ::D_embarrassed :

Well I won't have to face your faction until round 2 so am not worried until then.

We probably going to have to give let you go to round 2 since we didn't make you a faction to fight.

Well I won't have to face your faction until round 2 so am not worried until then.

We probably going to have to give let you go to round 2 since we didn't make you a faction to fight.

There are 6 factions. 3 matches in the first round. As for the 2nd round when there would be 3, I asked CheaterLL to make a faction to fill for the 2nd match.

There are 6 factions. 3 matches in the first round. As for the 2nd round when there would be 3, I asked CheaterLL to make a faction to fill for the 2nd match.

So am assuming pad pulled out?Well you just thought of everything sil.