The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - General

Silenceo

No one is done now! Mwhahhaha! I changed the pricing on ground units so you have to go back and check that. Not the weight, their costs.

The Hutts no longer have control over the ground unit production and with sweeping tax cuts from the Senate, the cost of ground units have been cut by to 1/10 the price.

Sil I hate you so much it took me so long to get my ground force I had done.Your a evil evil man and I will cut you PC down.:p

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao OK than well I have to get back at it hopefully my writer's block clears up.

I'd be happy to help you write your bio if you give me all your faction traits to work from ;)

Heck it took great self restraint for me not to turn my faction bio into a small novella and actually start working on the faction...

I'd be happy to help you write your bio if you give me all your faction traits to work from ;)

Heck it took great self restraint for me not to turn my faction bio into a small novella and actually start working on the faction...

Here you go.

Faction (2)

- Sith Society: Traditional hatreds spur them to fight, and their warrior society unites them with other Sith or Sith-aligned factions in the galaxy (Sith species not order)

- Efficient: Due to their precarious situation, they’ve learned how to efficiently and quickly extract resources from their worlds.

Navy (3)

- In combat repairs: crews can keep their capital ships’ primary systems running even after sustaining more damage than most typical ships can

- High Speed Reflexes: interceptor pilots can react at high speeds better than normal pilots.

- Sharpshooting Gunners: capital ship gunners are exceptional at hitting their targets.

Infantry (2)

- Advanced Massassi: Massassi of the Nwit Caste have adapted to use blasters and other weapons.

- Tactical Awareness: Nwit Caste soldiers are all trained at some level to use tactics. The Massassi especially have been taught crude tactical maneuvers

Vehicular (2)

- Advanced Transport Engines: transports are faster

- Mobile Infantry: external modifications to the vehicles permit more infantry to ride on the outside of the vehicles.

Force (5-1)

- Sith Alchemy: The Nwit Caste has the ability to use Sith Alchemy

- Sith Instruction: Nwit Caste Acolytes are trained by master instructors, accelerating their training.

- Sith Magic: the Nwit Caste has the ability to use Sith Magic

- Rapid Casting: Nwit Caste Sith have trained together to cast complex sith magic spells faster.

Tech (3)

- Stealth Tech: Nwit Caste has stealth technology

- Advanced AI: droids have a more advanced AI improving their tactical awareness

- Laminanium: They have access to self-repairing metal

Heroes (3)

- Sith Training: characters have undergone intense sith training, making them physically and mentally tougher

- Martyr's: When a Hero dies, the faction gains 20 skill points to spend immediately. The points on cooldown are unaffected. Does not work with suicides or ritual deaths.

- To the Victor, the Spoils: When a Hero from another faction is killed by one of this factions Heroes, it steals 20 of the defeated character's skill points.

Production (1+1)

- Parts from Cayvet: Parts for ships, vehicles, and droids come from Cayvet to be assembled in Nwit Shipyards and Factories. Nwit Caste has reduced build times.

- Alchemists of Cayvet: Every other week, the Nwit Caste receives a shipment of 500 Sithspawn

Construction (1)

- Sith Construction: The Nwit Caste’s Massassi have been taught how to build force-enhancing structures.

I wasn't being serious! that isn't supposed to be public info yet

Though I'll take a look through and see if I can help anyway

Good thing that isn't traits from m factions its from another players from a older version of conquest sil held.

My faction would not have liked that faction anyway lol

Lol.most people wouldn't have liked that faction am sure.

I just realized its going to be a 3 way match in the first round since its only 7 of us as far as I know.Unless the mad scientist Cheat decide to join.

Edited by Jarons

Alright, just wanted to say a few things. Yes, as Jarons pointed out, we only have 7 but no there would not be a 3 way in round one. If we had one more player we could get this to go a lot smoother. One solution, would be to, as a group, create a fill-in faction. Another, is that when the matches are getting setup, one will receive a free pass to round 2, but will suffer a few penalties to compensate.

Also, in regards to rulings during the matches, it is expected that in order to keep the pace up and not get hung up on petty things, that people read the rules and the game details well, before their match starts. The pace will not leave room for multi-day debates on rulings and often will have to make your points in a concise manner.

As for the debates themselves, most battles will last more than one turn so while you should try and be as concise as can be, there is no rush to get a book worth of text every turn. That said, I just ask that people speak their mind when it comes to the debates, as to avoid beating around the bush. We simply won't have time to allude to things within a single battle, since each turn that they go on they will have progressed. That is not to say alluding to things you are planning is against any rule, I merely mean it in the sense that if you don't make a point in a debate for a battle, alluded to or not it will not be counted unless you make it.

Now, if I could speak to each of you in your faction docs, that would be lovely, so that I may checkup on the progress.

Alright, just wanted to say a few things. Yes, as Jarons pointed out, we only have 7 but no there would not be a 3 way in round one. If we had one more player we could get this to go a lot smoother. One solution, would be to, as a group, create a fill-in faction. Another, is that when the matches are getting setup, one will receive a free pass to round 2, but will suffer a few penalties to compensate.

Now, if I could speak to each of you in your faction docs, that would be lovely, so that I may checkup on the progress.

Creating a NPC faction would be fun.Who would control it?If we vote to have someone skip I vote for star faction.I don't know what it I'd and I don't like it yet lol.

Sil I finished my trait's come check them please.Also I started comment thread defending ones I believe you would object to.

Just want to check up on everyone's progress. How goes the faction/navy/ground force creation? Who is still working and who is done??

I need to do 1 more perk and have you check them and finished making my second character and am done.

Just a heads up... When your match starts, make sure to check your inbox regularly.

I am not saying that there will be something important... but there will be something important...

Also, there will be a few messages that you will need to decode or make sense of in order to take full advantage.