Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New player? Read this and you'll be fine :D

MythicCupcake

So you are here because you are a new player, so im guessing you want to know best way to level, gearing making credits (in game currency equivalent to gold in other mmo's) and just getting into the game. Well lets first start with levelling.

Levelling:

Now there are many ways you can power level in this game, but I suggest finishing the game with a character from beginning to end completing all your story. If you are passed this stage or want to skip it then you'll want to read on.

Starting from scratch, the best way to level is to reach level 10 in the starting area by farming starting mobs till xp significantly reduces and just level by completing the misisions. Once you reach level 10 then you can now que for warzones and tactical flashpoints. If you are a sub then you can play these as many times as you want in one day, thus I suggest being a sub if you enjoy the game. Run the flashpoints or warzones and do the dailies in them which you will receive automatically (warzones you get it from the terminal inside the warzone). Within 3 days if you grind this you can be level 65 or if you play an hour a day and complete a flashpoint in that time using an xp boost you can gain roughly 7-10 levels between the 10-40 level stage. This is really the best way to level to reach lvl 65.

Gearing:

Gearing from start in most mmo's is a grind and just takes a lot of time which most players are put off of, which is why they leave a game before they get into it. But when levelling if you do a lot of warzoens to power level you will have many commendations which are given for playing warzones and doing the daily and weekly. Once 65 you can trade these in at the combat training area in the fleet for 208 pvp gear. This is a basic start. Once you have this you can begin running Story Mode Ops (groups can be found in the fleet) which will give you pve gear rating 216 with set bonuses. This will then allow you to run Hard Mode Ops with the full 216 gear you get and then Nightmare ops. Which will drop 224 rating gear with set bonuses. This is pretty much it for getting the best pve gear.

MAKING CREDITS:

There are many ways to make credits in this game, whether you play the GTN (galactic trade network) or just farm materials or dailies.

1) The best way and most basic way to make credits for a starter would be to run weekly heroics. Running planets like tatooine with a party of 4 lvl 65's then you will be able to get roughly 600-750k within 20 mins. If you do all these planets you can get a good amount of creds, millions if you run these continuously on different characters too.

2) If you have done your weekly heroics, and don't know the GTN goods really much and your learning then you can farm materials in yaavin 4, you can find many videos on youtube and you will just collect and repeat and sell on GTN always undercut by a bit to give your items a better chance of selling.

3) im not the best for playing the GTN but the general rule is to by low and sell high, so a good idea would be once you have a few million credits to buy exclusive items or event items and hold it till they go off sale and wait a couple weeks/months and then sell them. You could invest roughly 5-10million and make 30-40 million depending on demand and supply.

I really hope I helped anyone that's new or existing people

Edited by MythicCupcake

great post overall but can't have your referral link in it, the only place the referral link is allowed is on your signature as per the ToS, i'd suggest copying that section of your post and though and using it as your signature before a forum mod sees it and deletes this thread :)

great post overall but can't have your referral link in it, the only place the referral link is allowed is on your signature as per the ToS, i'd suggest copying that section of your post and though and using it as your signature before a forum mod sees it and deletes this thread :)

Thanks for that bro :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.