My Sith Warrior needs to have Talos Drellik as a companion on Hoth.

SteveTheCynic

As strange as it might sound, it does sound like this strange notice popping I get that says I need a specific companion with me even when I already have the companion out standing next to me. The instance entrance still shows green for entry, and it's not like I'm doing the drive on in thing where the companion's just not popped out yet.

It's been going on for months with me and as it's more of an annoyance than game impacting I just ignore it.

Which is just fine, except that TD is a Sith Inquisitor companion.

I'm in the Imp base, and there's a red message telling me I need to have TD as a companion to do this. Doesn't say what "this" is, but it is clear that I need to have him as my companion to do it. Whatever it is.

Is it possible that you are trying to go into a phase that's specifically for the Sith Inquisitor and can only be accessed by them. I mean every class gets Talos as a recruitment after completing chapter 9 and doing to Find a Huntsman recruitment but that seems pretty odd, Talos is the companion the Sith Inquisitor gets on Hoth during their story run.

Edited by DarthEnrique

Is it possible that you are trying to go into a phase that's specifically for the Sith Inquisitor and can only be accessed by them. I mean every class gets Talos as a recruitment after completing chapter 9 and doing to Find a Huntsman recruitment but that seems pretty odd, Talos is the companion the Sith Inquisitor gets on Hoth during their story run.

You generally get a notice that the instance is for a particular class if you try to go into an instance that's not for your class. I've seen it plenty from accidentally trying to go into the wrong one because I momentarily forgot which character I was on and it doesn't help with most of my characters being Sith Purebloods.

It would help if he posted what quests he has on the go. Otherwise what he has posted is pointless cause there is no other info to go on.

I was in Dorn Base, with almost nothing in my quest log (a few H2s for Balmorra, some mission or other from there, the SW class story mission for Hoth, and the Hoth planetary arc mission). If I recall the circumstances, I had DS Jaesa out, and had just got off the shuttle, with a level 60-something (not 65) Jugg.

Key point: I wasn't trying to go into an instance. (And I'd expect it to complain about it being for a different class rather than for a companion I don't have.)