The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make Cartel Weapons Legacy Bound

LordTurin

As above, please make the cartel weapons legacy bound (or allow us to use the outfit designer to put weapons in). Right now I don't buy anything off the cartel market to try to get the cool weapons, because all my toons have opposite side alts, and that would require me to do twice as much gearing to get them up to snuff.

As above, please make the cartel weapons legacy bound (or allow us to use the outfit designer to put weapons in). Right now I don't buy anything off the cartel market to try to get the cool weapons, because all my toons have opposite side alts, and that would require me to do twice as much gearing to get them up to snuff.

Not the outfit designer. The ... hmm ... the what-would-we-call-it thing that is like the outfit designer but for weapons.

The weaponfit designer (I'll think of a good name for it, eventually, I really will) would be like the outfit designer except just for weapons. It would be switchable independently of the outfit designer so I can switch weapon looks without switching armour looks and vice versa.

Whether dual-wield classes (Slinger, Sent, Mara, Merc) would be able to switch left and right independently is For Further Study.

Not the outfit designer. The ... hmm ... the what-would-we-call-it thing that is like the outfit designer but for weapons.

The weaponfit designer (I'll think of a good name for it, eventually, I really will) would be like the outfit designer except just for weapons. It would be switchable independently of the outfit designer so I can switch weapon looks without switching armour looks and vice versa.

Whether dual-wield classes (Slinger, Sent, Mara, Merc) would be able to switch left and right independently is For Further Study.

I really want this idea implemented.